Pole & Pylon Signs
We can build and install lighted pylons or reface your existing signs.
What are Pole Signs?
Uses for Pole Signs
Types of Pole Signs
Why Choose Us for Pole Signs?
Need more pizzazz?
How does the process work?
Clients have to provide an land survey prior to any survey or permitting.
- During the concept generation phase we do a site survey to ensure that we understand all the requirements to meet or exceed your local building codes. This includes calling 811 to verify that your sign does not interfere with the utility easement.
- Also we need a copy of your Landlord or Owner’s Association or Deed Restrictions to comply with limitations, some may require that their organization approve our plans prior to submission to the city.
- All non temporary ground mounted signs require engineering certification. Specifications depend on wind load zone. Typically 110mph. Generally takes 1-2 weeks to receive approved stamped plans.
- After the engineer approves the specifications we will give you an exact price.
Permitting, most cities are 10 days to 3 weeks wait to receive sign & or electrical permits.
- Fabrication only starts after deposit is placed and permit is approved.
Fabrication has a few variables based on size and complexity but generally takes 4-8 weeks.
- Installation generally takes place 6-8 weeks after permit is approved.
Send your files to Info@IntrepidSigns.com to further discuss your project.
MULTI TENANT PYLON SIGNS OR SINGLE POLE SIGNS: WE BUILD, INSTALL & SERVICE
Richmond, Fulshear, Katy, Fulshear, Brookshire, Sealy, Columbus, Brenham, Navasota, Bryan College Station, Spring, Cypress, Jersey Village, The Woodlands, Fair Banks, Conroe, Cleveland, Atascocita, Humble, Huntsville, Livingston, Liberty, Dayton, Baytown, Pasadena, Texas City, League City, Webster, Deer Park, Fresno, Memorial, Rice Village, West Chase, Friendswood, La Porte, Seabrook, Kemah, Angelton, Lake Jackson, Alvin, Bay City, West Columbia, Wharton, El Campo