Plaques & Engraving
We are a proud vendor for Gemini Products because they carry the industry’s best warranty. Intrepid Signs & Electrical will design the plaque & Gemini’s experts finalize the best plaques in the business.
We have made many plaques for the School Districts, Rotary, Colleges, Building Dedications etc.
3 Basic Categories:
Cast and Precision Tooled Plaques: offer a sense of permanency with a classic look and architectural depth. A range of metals and finishes makes these plaques ideal for almost any application.
Laser Engraved: Any image can be laser engraved on anodized aluminum or polished black granite.
Chemical Etching: allows us to transfer the most complex artwork to brass, bronze, copper or stainless steel.
For an Economy plaque needing to last no more than 10 years we also etch into aluminum composite panel, however there are some limitations.
For a sense of permanency and architectural depth, consider the classic look of cast bronze or aluminum plaques, logos and emblems. Ideal for professional offices, universities and government buildings, address plaques, historical markers or memorials, these plaques are available in 16 different finishes, including polished, painted or oxidized. Cast plaques are available in various depths.
Precision Tooled Benefits:
Thousands of plaques and 20 years later, Gemini has the best pricing and fastest delivery of solid bronze plaques. The following are distinct benefits of buying precision tooled plaques :
- Fastest production time in the industry — an average is six days
- Detailed letters, logos, Braille and borders without extra costs
- Any size up to 40” x 84” in any fractional dimension
- Letters down to 3/8” high with crisp, clean, deep edges
- Aluminum, brass, bronze and copper metal options
- Thin gauge 1/8” plaques available up to 24” x 24”
- Lower carbon footprint than cast products