Monument signs and other permanent commercial signage offer an importance and relevancy not seen other types of signage. They clearly establish a building or location as an institution, something to be trusted. And because monument and pylon signs typically like perpendicular to a busy road or intersection, you can be sure that passersby won’t miss your business as they drive by, focused on heading elsewhere.
Monument and pole mounted signs are a great choice for property owners as well. You can offer your business tenants an additional level of value that requires only a plastic tenant panel be printed and installed when they move in – an extremely affordable option for even the smallest business. Most small businesses will be more eager to choose a location that helps them advertise themselves as much as possible.
Monument signs or marquee signs are freestanding structures at the entrance of a property or business.
Monument signs or marquee signs can be made from foam, metal, stucco finish, painted, brick and stone.
We can build and install non lighted sign or reface your existing signs
How does the process work?
Clients have to provide an land survey prior to any survey or permitting.
- During the concept generation phase we do a site survey to ensure that we understand all the requirements to meet or exceed your local building codes. This includes calling 811 to verify that your sign does not interfere with the utility easement.
- Also we need a copy of your Landlord or Owner’s Association or Deed Restrictions to comply with limitations, some may require that their organization approve our plans prior to submission to the city.
- All non temporary ground mounted signs require engineering certification. Specifications depend on wind load zone. Typically 110mph. Generally takes 1-2 weeks to receive approved stamped plans.
- After the engineer approves the specifications we will give you an exact price.
Permitting, most cities are 10 days to 3 weeks wait to receive sign & or electrical permits.
- Fabrication only starts after deposit is placed and permit is approved.
Fabrication has a few variables based on size and complexity but generally takes 4-8 weeks.
- Installation generally takes place 6-8 weeks after permit is approved.
Send your files to Info@IntrepidSigns.com to further discuss your project.
Richmond, Fulshear, Katy, Fulshear, Brookshire, Sealy, Columbus, Brenham, Navasota, Bryan College Station, Spring, Cypress, Jersey Village, The Woodlands, Fair Banks, Conroe, Cleveland, Atascocita, Humble, Huntsville, Livingston, Liberty, Dayton, Baytown, Pasadena, Texas City, League City, Webster, Deer Park, Fresno, Memorial, Rice Village, West Chase, Friendswood, La Porte, Seabrook, Kemah, Angelton, Lake Jackson, Alvin, Bay City, West Columbia, Wharton, El Campo